Ask yourself ...
○ Are you a new mum whose baby simply won’t settle in their crib?
○ Has feeding become the nightmare you thought you’d never have to face?
○ Did you expect to be a laid-back parent, able to meet their baby’s needs, only to find that your baby has other ideas?
○ Were you looking forward to exchanging work for motherhood but now feel overwhelmed at the lack of routine?
○ Do you feel that everyone else is coping but that you’ve run out of cope?
○ Do you get past one parenting challenge just to be rocked by another, and another …?